Changes for version 1.56
- THINGS THAT MAY BREAK YOUR CODE
- For a while, Mech used HTTP::Response::Encoding to try to suss out the proper encoding of the page it receives. Now, it lets LWP::UserAgent do the work, and no longer requires HTTP::Response::Encoding.
- Added a new dump_headers() method to dump the HTTP response headers.
- Added --headers flag to mech-dump to dump the HTTP response headers.
- Now requires LWP version 5.829 because HTTP::Response has memory cycle bugs.
- Added a few notes to the FAQ, and fixed some incorrect docs.