Changes for version 1.24 - 2006-07-16
- Now ignores files beginning with a dot, unless the -a/--all flag is specified.
- Removed all the symbol exporting in App::Ack, so should be microscopically faster. Of course, if I really wanted it faster, I'd have the entire app in one file.
- Smarter about detecting shebang lines in extensionless files.
- The -a/--all flag now is indeed EVERY file. Until now, it would still have ignored files ending with a tilde.
- ack - grep-like text finder for large trees of text
- App::Ack - A container for functions for the ack program