Changes for version 1.25_03 - 2006-08-19
- Added --binary support.
- Fixed docs for --[no]color. Thanks, Mark Stosberg.
- Checks files with non-matching extensions for correct filetype. For example, a foo.cgi file will now be checked for a shebang line.
Changes for version 1.25_02 - 2006-08-17
- THINGS THAT MIGHT BREAK YOUR CODE
- Fixed bugs in 1.25_01 where it wouldn't skip directories correctly, and wouldn't autodescend into the current directory.
- -o option now hanldes any given Perl expression for the output. Thanks to Leland Johnson for the idea.
- Now supports --asm, and ignores SCCS directories.
Changes for version 1.25_01 - 2006-08-16
- Added .css support.
- Added .yml as YAML
- Now uses File::Next as the file finder. Not surprisingly, File::Next was based on ack's file finder.
- ack - grep-like text finder for large trees of text
- App::Ack - A container for functions for the ack program