Changes for version 1.40 - 2006-12-14
- Added support for TeX, C# and XML files.
- The colors are now settable as ACK_COLOR_FILENAME and ACK_COLOR_MATCH.
- The -a flag was including files that should always be ignored, including coredumps and backup files ending with "~".
- Cygwin has problems with file permissions, so we don't check for readability on files before they get opened. We also have cross-platform problems in the standalone test. Thanks, Elliot Shank and Nilson Santos Figueiredo Junior.
- App::Ack - A container for functions for the ack program