Changes for version 1.63_03 - 2007-06-14
- The tests didn't clear ACK_OPTIONS before running, so if you set this useful environment variable, your tests would fail. Thanks, Michael Hendricks.
- Added a filetype of "--text", which matches any text file. This is off by default, just as --binary is.
- Added a filetype of "--skipped", which matches any file that ack skips, like core dumps and backup files. It will NOT include files that are in ignored directories like blib/ and .svn/
Changes for version 1.63_02 - 2007-06-14
- Buggy release. Ignore.
Changes for version 1.63_01
- THINGS THAT MAY BREAK FOR YOU
- The changes I made to detect if ack is outputting to the screen may break some automated build tools. If so, please contact me. That's why this is a dev release.
- Colorized output to the screen is now the default, correctly. I got rid of the is_interactive() I took from IO::Interactive and just checked for C<-t *STDOUT>, because that's what we're really checking for: Is the output going to the screen?
- App::Ack - A container for functions for the ack program