Changes for version 1.65_01 - 2007-08-10
- Added --passthru switch, to print all lines, whether or not they match. This is something that could potentially get used a lot, so I'm not sure that --passthru is the best name. I'm open to suggestions.
- Added FORTRAN support. Thanks, Tod Hagan.
- Now ignores .pc directories for the Quilt patch management system. Thanks, Dirk Jagdmann.
- The -i switch now works with the -g switch. Thanks, Leland Johnson.
- App::Ack - A container for functions for the ack program