Changes for version 1.90
- Added Ada support. Thanks to Shaun Patterson.
- Added -r, -R and --recurse options as in grep. They have no effect because directory recursion is on by default. Also added --no-recurse for orthoganality. Thanks to Mark Stosberg and Ryan Niebur.
- Version in --version is prettier. Thanks, Ori Avtalion.
- Added an updated ack.bash_completion.sh from Adam James.
- Expanded --files-without-match to --files-without-matches.
- Removed all the hi-bit characters, so we don't have any encoding problems. It's all entities now.
- Fixed capture-stderr to localize some globals that were obscuring errors. Thanks very much to Christopher Madsen.
- Fixed uninitialized errors in tickets #138 and #159.
- Fixed an incorrect command line in the docs for -f.
- Added notes on --pager. Thanks to Mike Morearty.
- Made the squash program more robust when handling POD. Thanks to Kent Fredric.
- App::Ack - A container for functions for the ack program