- ack - grep-like text finder
- App::Ack::ConfigDefault in ConfigDefault.pm
- App::Ack::ConfigFinder in ConfigFinder.pm
- App::Ack::ConfigLoader in ConfigLoader.pm
- App::Ack::Filter::Default in Default.pm
- App::Ack::Filter::Extension in Extension.pm
- App::Ack::Filter::FirstLineMatch in FirstLineMatch.pm
- App::Ack::Filter::Inverse in Inverse.pm
- App::Ack::Filter::Is in Is.pm
- App::Ack::Filter::Match in Match.pm
- App::Ack::Resource in Resource.pm
- App::Ack::Resource::Basic in Basic.pm
- App::Ack::Resources in Resources.pm
Changes for version 2.05_01
- We now ignore the node_modules directories created by npm. Thanks, Konrad Borowski.
- --pager without an argument implies --pager=$PAGER.
- --perl now recognizes Plack-style .psgi files. Thanks, Ron Savage.
- Added filetypes for Coffescript, JSON, LESS, and Sass.
- Command-line options now override options set in ackrc files.
- ACK_PAGER and ACK_PAGER_COLOR now work as advertised.
- Fix a bug resulting in uninitialized variable warnings when more than one capture group was specified in the search pattern.
- Make sure ack is happy to build and test under cron and other console-less environments.
- Colored output is now supported and on by default on Windows.