Changes for version 2.08
- ack now ignores CMake's build/cache directories by default. Thanks, Volodymyr Medvid.
- Add shebang matching for --lua files.
- Add documentation for --ackrc.
- Add Elixir filetype.
- Add --cathy option. Thanks to Joe McMahon.
- Add some helpful debugging tips when an invalid option is found. Thanks to Charles Lee.
- Ignore PDF files by default, because Perl will detect them as text.
- Ignore .gif, .jpg, .jpeg and .png files. They won't normally be selected, but this is an optimization so that ack doesn't have to open them to know.
- ack - grep-like text finder
- App::Ack::ConfigDefault in ConfigDefault.pm
- App::Ack::ConfigFinder in ConfigFinder.pm
- App::Ack::ConfigLoader in ConfigLoader.pm
- App::Ack::Filter::Default in Default.pm
- App::Ack::Filter::Extension in Extension.pm
- App::Ack::Filter::FirstLineMatch in FirstLineMatch.pm
- App::Ack::Filter::Inverse in Inverse.pm
- App::Ack::Filter::Is in Is.pm
- App::Ack::Filter::Match in Match.pm
- App::Ack::Resource in Resource.pm
- App::Ack::Resource::Basic in Basic.pm
- App::Ack::Resources in Resources.pm