Changes for version 2.13_02 - 2013-12-27
- The building of ack-standalone relied on the output of `perldoc -l`, which I apparently can't rely on having been installed. I've changed the way that the squash program finds File::Next.
Changes for version 2.13_01 - 2013-12-25
- So this is Christmas And what have you done I'm sitting here hacking On ack 2.13_01
- via Pete Krawczyk
- Issue #313: ack would fail when trying to check files for readability on some networked filesystems, or on Mac OS X with ACLs. Now it uses the filetest pragma. Thanks, Jonathan Perret.
- ack's entire test suite now runs under Perl's -T taint flag. We'll build more security tests on top of this.
- Added some checks to the squash program that I hope will turn up errors in the Windows builds.
- ack - grep-like text finder
- App::Ack::ConfigDefault in ConfigDefault.pm
- App::Ack::ConfigFinder in ConfigFinder.pm
- App::Ack::ConfigLoader in ConfigLoader.pm
- App::Ack::Filter::Collection in Collection.pm
- App::Ack::Filter::Default in Default.pm
- App::Ack::Filter::Extension in Extension.pm
- App::Ack::Filter::ExtensionGroup in ExtensionGroup.pm
- App::Ack::Filter::FirstLineMatch in FirstLineMatch.pm
- App::Ack::Filter::Inverse in Inverse.pm
- App::Ack::Filter::Is in Is.pm
- App::Ack::Filter::IsGroup in IsGroup.pm
- App::Ack::Filter::Match in Match.pm
- App::Ack::Resource in Resource.pm
- App::Ack::Resource::Basic in Basic.pm
- App::Ack::Resources in Resources.pm