Changes for version 0.26
- Added ->is_failed accessor
- Implement ->export_to_level in Future::Utils
- Print a warning about lost sequence Futures
- Allow Future->done and Future->fail as simple class constructors to return immediates
- Added Future->unwrap
- Ensure that sequence futures are weaken()ed in the forward direction. **NOTE** This will potentially break existing code that depended on strong references. This old code was, however, broken.
- Future::Phrasebook - coding examples for Future and Future::Utils