Changes for version 0.19_002
- Don't even attempt to build XS code if no C compiler is available
- Moved legacy resolver emulation code into its own PP.pm for code neatness
Changes for version 0.19_001
- Always attempt to build XS code and load it at runtime, use presence of &getaddrinfo to detect if native support exists or whether to use legacy fallback
- Avoid Test::Exception and Test::Warn as they're non-core and pull in Sub::UpLevel
- Socket::GetAddrInfo - RFC 2553's getaddrinfo and getnameinfo functions.
- Socket::GetAddrInfo::PP in lib/Socket/GetAddrInfo/PP.pm