Changes for version 1.10
- Fixed the matching logic in PIX::Accesslist::Line->match.
- Updated POD for all modules.
- Added support for icmp-type object groups.
- Fixed a couple of minor bugs as reported by other users.
- Updated PIX::Accesslist::Line->print to allow for an $any string to be specified to change '0.0.0.0/0' entries in the output to a string of your choosing.
Accesslist object for use with PIX::Walker
ACL line object for each line of an PIX::Accesslist.
Factory class for the various object-groups found in a PIX config from a PIX::Walker object. This object is not meant to be instantiated directly.
Class for "icmp-type" object-groups found in a PIX config.
Class for "network" object-groups found in a PIX config.
Class for "protocol" object-groups found in a PIX config. A protocol group is used on access-lists to allow a line of an ACL to have multiple protocols on it (ip, tcp, udp, gmp, ah, es, etc...).
Class for "service" object-groups found in a PIX config.
Process Cisco PIX configs and 'walk' access-lists