Fatal - Replace functions with equivalents which succeed or die
autodie - Replace functions with ones that succeed or die with lexical scope
autodie::exception - Exceptions from autodying functions.
autodie::exception::system - Exceptions from autodying system().
autodie::hints - Provide hints about user subroutines to autodie
ProvidesChanges for version 2.02
autodie::Scope::Guard in lib/Fatal.pm
- BUGFIX: ->function from autodie::exception now returns
- the original name of the dying sub, rather than its imported
- name. For example, 'File::Copy::copy' rather than 'main::copy'.
- Core functions continue to always return 'CORE::whatever'.
- FEATURE: autodie::exception now supports ->context() to
- discover the context of the failing subroutine, and
- >return() to get a list of what it returned.
- TEST: blog_hints.t tests new hinting features against
- examples in my blog at http://pjf.id.au/blog/