Changes for version 2.06 - 2009-07-07
- BUG: Explicitly documented that autodie does NOT play nicely with string evals, especially under Perl 5.10.x. Please avoid using string evals while autodie is in scope.
- TEST: Check for autodie leaking out of scope in the presence of string evals. (string-eval-leak.t) Thanks to Florian Ragwitz and Vincent Pit for identifying this.
- BUGFIX: autodie once again correctly works when used inside a string eval. (This was accidently broken somewhere around 1.997-1.998).
- Fatal - Replace functions with equivalents which succeed or die
- autodie - Replace functions with ones that succeed or die with lexical scope
- autodie::exception - Exceptions from autodying functions.
- autodie::exception::system - Exceptions from autodying system().
- autodie::hints - Provide hints about user subroutines to autodie
- autodie::Scope::Guard in lib/Fatal.pm