Changes for version 2.10 - 2010-02-27
- BUGFIX: Fatal and autodie no longer leak Carp functions into the caller's namespace. Thanks to Schwern.
- TEST: Multi-arg open tests are really really skipped under Windows now.
- DOCUMENTATION: Many more people are properly attributed in the 'AUTHORS' file.
- Fatal - Replace functions with equivalents which succeed or die
- autodie - Replace functions with ones that succeed or die with lexical scope
- autodie::exception - Exceptions from autodying functions.
- autodie::exception::system - Exceptions from autodying system().
- autodie::hints - Provide hints about user subroutines to autodie
- autodie::Scope::Guard in lib/Fatal.pm