- Fatal - Replace functions with equivalents which succeed or die
- autodie - Replace functions with ones that succeed or die with lexical scope
- autodie::exception - Exceptions from autodying functions.
- autodie::exception::system - Exceptions from autodying system().
- autodie::hints - Provide hints about user subroutines to autodie
- autodie::skip - Skip a package when throwing autodie exceptions
- autodie::Scope::Guard in lib/Fatal.pm
Changes for version 2.19
- BUGFIX: Loading a file that does not change packages while autodie in effect no longer causes weird behaviour when slurpy built-ins (like open() and unlink()) are called. GH #22 Thanks to Niels Thykier.
- TEST: Tests for leak guard failures for slurpy core functions.