Fatal - Replace functions with equivalents which succeed or die
autodie - Replace functions with ones that succeed or die with lexical scope
autodie::exception - Exceptions from autodying functions.
autodie::exception::system - Exceptions from autodying system().
autodie::hints - Provide hints about user subroutines to autodie
autodie::skip - Skip a package when throwing autodie exceptions
ProvidesChanges for version 2.23
autodie::Scope::Guard in lib/Fatal.pm
- BUGFIX: `use autodie qw( foo ! foo);` now correctly
- insists that we have hints for foo. (Thanks Niels Thykier)
- BUGFIX: autodie no longer weakens strict by allowing
- undeclared variables with the same name as built-ins.
- (RT #74246, thanks to Neils Thykier and Father
- INTERNAL: Improved benchmarking code, thanks to
- Niels Thykier.
- TEST / BUGFIX: Improved testing support on Android
- and Blackberry devices. (GH #44, thanks to
- TEST / INTERNAL / TRAVIS: Various non-code
- tweaks to make travis-ci more happy with testing