Changes for version 2.23
- TEST / BUGFIX: Improved testing support on Android and Blackberry devices. (GH #44, thanks to Hugmeir.)
- TEST / INTERNAL / TRAVIS: Various non-code tweaks to make travis-ci more happy with testing autodie.
- BUGFIX: autodie no longer weakens strict by allowing undeclared variables with the same name as built-ins. (RT #74246, thanks to Neils Thykier and Father Chrysostomos.)
- BUGFIX: `use autodie qw( foo ! foo);` now correctly insists that we have hints for foo. (Thanks Niels Thykier)
- INTERNAL: Improved benchmarking code, thanks to Niels Thykier.
- Fatal - Replace functions with equivalents which succeed or die
- autodie - Replace functions with ones that succeed or die with lexical scope
- autodie::exception - Exceptions from autodying functions.
- autodie::exception::system - Exceptions from autodying system().
- autodie::hints - Provide hints about user subroutines to autodie
- autodie::skip - Skip a package when throwing autodie exceptions
- autodie::Scope::Guard in lib/Fatal.pm