Changes for version 0.43 - 2017-10-19
Changes for version 0.42_01 - 2017-10-18
- You can now unregister event callbacks.
- The 'on' method for AnyEvent::WebSocket::Connection now returns a code ref that can be used to unregister the callback.
- The 'each_message' event also gets a code ref that can be used to unregister the callback.
- WARNING: change in behavior
- The 'on' method for AnyEvent::WebSocket::Connection used to return the connection object, the intent was to allow chaining of 'on' calls, but this was never documented, and I don't believe it was ever used.
- The 'each_message' event has a different number of arguments, which could break code that is using 'pop' to get the message instead of using the second argument position. If you were following the examples in the documentation you wouldn't have done this.