- POE::Component::Client::HTTP - a HTTP user-agent component
- POE::Component::Client::HTTP::Request - an HTTP request class
- POE::Component::Client::HTTP::RequestFactory - an HTTP request factory object
- POE::Filter::HTTPChunk - Non-blocking incremental HTTP chunk parser.
- POE::Filter::HTTPHead - filter data as HTTP::Response objects
- POE::Filter::HTTPHead_Line in lib/POE/Filter/HTTPHead.pm
Changes for version 0.949
- Change: 85e65e6e90de281c8212e152aa1a5681cfbedc54 Author: Rocco Caputo <email@example.com> Date : 2014-07-08 14:05:32 +0000
- Enable POE::Kernel::ASSERT_DEFAULT during test.
- Change: 4ca245d4725b829f95ee3176db92cd0a20e96e47 Author: Rocco Caputo <firstname.lastname@example.org> Date : 2013-12-11 00:10:29 +0000
- Avoid having two different HTTP version numbers in the response status line.
- Addresses a condition where response objects reported their status as "HTTP/0.9 200 OK HTTP/1.1".
- Change: 03af0affe03b90d3277b5b0b5be702bd0a88ac1a Author: Rocco Caputo <email@example.com> Date : 2013-09-14 19:09:44 +0000
- Style changes.
- Change: e4fb6f3b483e26d09492b3667a06fb6558fdb022 Author: Rocco Caputo <firstname.lastname@example.org> Date : 2013-09-12 00:01:29 +0000
- Consolidate connection closing code.
- Makes connection shutdown a little more consistent. Also fixes a bug where the wrong object ID was used to look up part of the connection state.
- Change: d1a4eda2246275b887edf63a18d9fb9678a55017 Author: Rocco Caputo <email@example.com> Date : 2013-09-11 23:59:36 +0000
- Style change. Consolidate C<use constant> statements.
- Change: efe0ad26dfdea6e79a18c85ab31a70557d7693d7 Author: Rocco Caputo <firstname.lastname@example.org> Date : 2013-09-08 01:30:46 +0000
- Provide a dummy version number for development testing.
- The default connection string is based on the component version, which stopped being defined in-house since the move to Dist::Zilla. Tests were noisy and ugly with moot "uninitialized value" warnings.
- Change: 2de81a5dd9989077cdf5748a779c22aacde0ac1d Author: Rocco Caputo <email@example.com> Date : 2013-09-08 01:28:08 +0000
- On a shutdown, deallocate the proper keep-alive connection ID.
- It was deallocating the PoCo::Client::HTTP request ID, which isn't coupled to the PoCo::Client::Keepalive ID at all.
- The problem wasn't apparent before because IDs were coincidentally in synch. Recent changes finally desynchronized them.
- Change: f4e02b31ad4cc65d7444b02a982225ba57949570 Author: Rocco Caputo <firstname.lastname@example.org> Date : 2013-09-07 23:29:20 +0000
- Honor "Connection: close" response header by closing the connection.
- Without closing the connection, POE::Component::Client::Keepalive would put the connection back into its pool and detect closure when the server later shut down the socket.
- Nicolas Dehaine and Brad Sacks discovered this to be a problem when they tried to make a lot of rapid connections to a single address. The to-be-defunct connection didn't have enough time to shut down, so it would be returned to POE::Component::Client::HTTP. The HTTP transaction would then fail, and an error would be reported.
- Their test case allowed me to repeat the problem and diagnose it. Otherwise this would still be broken. Thanks, guys!
- Change: cca6b68f0df0cacb6b82c961f5456bd98a9978fa Author: Rocco Caputo <email@example.com> Date : 2013-09-07 23:28:56 +0000
- Clean up some constant definitions. No change in functionality.
- Change: 525cd6d8e64790e5ad14b6b986106210e82564d4 Author: Rocco Caputo <firstname.lastname@example.org> Date : 2013-07-15 23:56:30 +0000
- Bypass proxies for tests that make localhost connections.
- Localhost is relative, and it's often not what's expective when proxying is turned on without an exception for it.
- Plus 61 releases after 2013-07-08 00:00:00 +0000.