- TestServer in mylib/TestServer.pm
Changes for version 0.272
- Change: 96d92a6c75eefdc3fd701c7af9a3255e1f446de5 Author: Rocco Caputo
Date : 2014-07-08 13:45:54 +0000
- rt.cpan.org 92985. Ideally resolve "Not an ARRAY reference" at shutdown.
- I haven't encountered the problem myself, but I see where it could happen, thanks to the bug report. This change should fix it, but I haven't got a test case, so no absolute guarantees are made.
- Change: 3e489b54e73a1ba6e7949f4c96b24bb23bda901f Author: Rocco Caputo
Date : 2014-07-08 13:42:24 +0000
- Speed up the test by shutting down the component when done.
- Change: a18da3eebd52c4341cca6baa8121607526b02ca1 Author: Rocco Caputo
Date : 2013-09-28 09:56:09 +0000
- Merge pull request #3 from dsteinbrunner/patch-1
- Bugtracker metadata fix.
- Change: d5c4b1e9d2f16a2f06e11b674e6d5273f5d9c964 Author: David Steinbrunner
Date : 2013-09-25 05:24:04 +0000
- bugtracker metadata fix
- Change: 4f3529282049828691feed6fa726d90ba1e78176 Author: Rocco Caputo
Date : 2013-09-07 18:06:06 +0000
- Minor syntax cleanups. Nothing functionally significant.
- Change: c3e8492b933336765287302fb5a7fc54ddce0347 Author: Rocco Caputo
Date : 2013-09-07 17:49:05 +0000
- Improve thread safety.
- Move away from using stringified references. The references can change when threads come into play, but the saved string versions won't. This includes using fork() on Windows.
- Change: c8e993b3b8345644bfa49e8fac114760d0224303 Author: Rocco Caputo
Date : 2013-09-07 17:44:49 +0000
- Consolidate C
- Change: 838ec7f439841a60ccd744b2c60e7df94089ec96 Author: Rocco Caputo
Date : 2013-07-15 22:20:47 +0000
- Log why connection tests fail.
- Most cpantesters.org failure reports are of the form "connection failed" without explaining why. Explain why.
- Change: e3bb8e929fed59ef7dd166a9a92c47c047f07205 Author: Rocco Caputo
Date : 2013-07-15 03:10:15 +0000
- Resolve most bind() conflicts by using port 0.
- I was using random ports, which are mostly okay, but over the course of hundreds of cpantesters.org reports, enough showed up to make it a concern
- Change: 20d1dce836f7ecba7ae4cbb0449fa4540e1c6e92 Author: Rocco Caputo
Date : 2013-07-15 02:37:31 +0000
- Remove a TestServer shutdown race condition.
- Counted after 14 cpantesters.org failures of the form "Failed test 'first request honored asynchronously'". Added detailed error information to the failure. If it happens again, I'll be better prepared to fix it.
- Stopped relying on the order of first/second connection callbacks. Previously, if the second fired first, we'd shut down the TestServer too early. The first connection would then fail because.
- Meanwhile, always shutdown the connection manager (not just after the second response). Each session has its own, and they both need to go. Otherwise the program waits the obligatory connection pool timeout.
- Change: 776e56c9af244b0ea35f12f9e4298654548d32cf Author: Rocco Caputo
Date : 2012-06-03 03:08:19 +0000
- Add more values to some debugging statements.
- Plus 33 releases after 2013-07-08 00:00:00 +0000.