Changes for version 0.9.3 - 2012-11-20
- Contributed by toshioito [at] cpan.org
- do() now accepts multiple arguments. (t/5-interface_modifications.t)
- STATEMENTS methods (do, while, end_while, if, else, end_if, try, catch) return the object. (t/5-interface_modifications.t)
- run() method also accepts a subroutine reference as the first argument. (t/7-run_with_coderef.t)
- Substitute AE for EV in the tests. (2-do.t, 2-do_batch.t) Thus the tests now depend on AE (AnyEvent) instead of EV.
- Add documentation on nesting Async::Defer objects. Tests are also added. (t/8-nested_defers.t)
- Async::Defer - VM to write and run async code in usual sync-like way