Changes for version 0.007 - 2017-12-16
- Added `controller_class` configuration to Plugin. Now you can make your own controller to customize things like authorization.
- Added `config` helper to access the configuration for Yancy in custom controllers or plugins
- Added MultiTenant controller which only shows content that is owned by the current user.
- Fixed some problems that would cause the Sqlite backend to not work. Thanks @wlindley! [Github #3]
- Fixed the plugin and standalone apps to use the same URL scheme by default. This makes the documentation less confusing.
- The `yancy.set` and `yancy.create` helpers now validate the data and run it through any filters. These helpers are the key to making your own routes that work with data configured in Yancy.
- Mojolicious::Plugin::Yancy - Embed a simple admin CMS into your Mojolicious application
- Yancy - A simple CMS for administrating data
- Yancy::Backend::Dbic - A backend for DBIx::Class schemas
- Yancy::Backend::Mysql - A backend for MySQL using Mojo::mysql
- Yancy::Backend::Pg - A backend for Postgres using Mojo::Pg
- Yancy::Backend::Sqlite - A backend for SQLite using Mojo::SQLite
- Yancy::Backend::Test - A test backend for testing Yancy
- Yancy::Controller::Yancy - A simple REST controller for Mojolicious
- Yancy::Controller::Yancy::MultiTenant - A controller to show a user only their content
- Yancy::Plugin::Auth::Basic - A simple auth module for a site