Changes for version 0.009 - 2018-01-07
- Added `read_schema` method to all backends. This reads the database tables in the backend and produces an OpenAPI schema ready to be used for configuration.
- Added `read_schema` configuration key. If true, Yancy will read the backend schema and merge it in with your configuration. This allows for less repetition when building a Yancy application.
- This exposes _all_ of your data to Yancy, so you should only do this when you have added appropriate authentication and authorization to prevent malicious use.
- Added `x-hidden` collection configuration to hide collections from the Yancy web app. This does not prevent API use, but does prevent data from being shown before it is ready.
- Mojolicious::Plugin::Yancy - Embed a simple admin CMS into your Mojolicious application
- Yancy - A simple CMS for administrating data
- Yancy::Backend::Dbic - A backend for DBIx::Class schemas
- Yancy::Backend::Mysql - A backend for MySQL using Mojo::mysql
- Yancy::Backend::Pg - A backend for Postgres using Mojo::Pg
- Yancy::Backend::Sqlite - A backend for SQLite using Mojo::SQLite
- Yancy::Backend::Test - A test backend for testing Yancy
- Yancy::Controller::Yancy - A simple REST controller for Mojolicious
- Yancy::Controller::Yancy::MultiTenant - A controller to show a user only their content
- Yancy::Plugin::Auth::Basic - A simple auth module for a site