Changes for version 0.023 - 2018-03-10
- Added a `total_pages` stash to the `list` action of controllers. This can be used to build pagination links to move between list pages.
- Added a `filter` stash configuration to the `list` action of controllers. This allows for filtering the data in the list.
- The ID field of a collection can now be any unique field of the collection.
- Added sorting to the editor. Clicking a column heading will sort the list by that column.
- Fixed multi-tenant controller (Yancy::Controller::Yancy::MultiTenant) to be useful. Previously, it tried to make the editor available in a multi-tenant style. Now, you can use it to build routes to display content from a collection that is owned by a specific user.
- Fixed page/limit stash values not always appearing in Yancy controller actions. Pagination links require that we always know the current page, so now Yancy is sure to set the current page if it is not already set.
- Fixed DBIx::Class backend to work with any unique column in a table, not just the primary key. For example, this allows Yancy to use the `username` column of a `users` table while still allowing an `id` column to be the primary key.
- Fixed MySQL backend returning the wrong ID during create. It was always returning a generated ID, even if that ID could not be used by Yancy to fetch the data just inserted.
- The query parameters for the `list` API used by the editor have now been prefixed with a `$` to distinguish them. In the future, we will be adding filtering to the `list` API, and there cannot be collisions with existing meta-parameters.
- Mojolicious::Plugin::Yancy - Embed a simple admin CMS into your Mojolicious application
- Yancy - A simple CMS for administrating data
- Yancy::Backend::Dbic - A backend for DBIx::Class schemas
- Yancy::Backend::Mysql - A backend for MySQL using Mojo::mysql
- Yancy::Backend::Pg - A backend for Postgres using Mojo::Pg
- Yancy::Backend::Sqlite - A backend for SQLite using Mojo::SQLite
- Yancy::Controller::Yancy - Basic controller for displaying content
- Yancy::Controller::Yancy::API - An OpenAPI REST controller for the Yancy editor
- Yancy::Controller::Yancy::MultiTenant - A controller to show a user only their content
- Yancy::Plugin::Auth::Basic - A simple auth module for a site
- Yancy::Util - Utilities for Yancy