Changes for version 0.06 - 2019-06-13
- get_fastq() now accepts a second parameter: fixed quality for each nucleotide
- get_fastq() now replaces spaces in the sequence name with a "_"
- Shipping a simple 'ab2fq.pl' conversion program
- Moved author tests to xt/release
- Minor POD and code comments updates
- FASTX::Abi - Read Sanger trace file (chromatograms) in FASTQ format. For traces called with hetero option, the ambiguities will be split into two sequences to allow usage from NGS tools that usually do not understand IUPAC ambiguities.