Changes for version 1.001 - 2012-05-31
- Try advancing some of the deps to see if that cures the spurious test fails on what look like random architectures. This is unrelated to the previous GMP / Pari stuff, and might be BigInt version related.
- Net::IPAddress::Util - Version-agnostic representation of an IP address
- Net::IPAddress::Util::Collection - A collection of Net::IPAddress::Util::Range objects
- Net::IPAddress::Util::Collection::Tie - These aren't the droids you're looking for
- Net::IPAddress::Util::Range - Representation of a range of IP addresses