23 Apr 2012 18:44:29 UTC
- Browse (raw)
- How to Contribute
- Repository (git clone)
- Issues (3)
- Testers (3 / 0 / 0)
- KwaliteeBus factor: 3
- License: perl_5
- Perl: v5.6.0
- Activity24 month
- Download (455.88KB)
- MetaCPAN Explorer
- Subscribe to distribution
- This version
- Latest version++ed by:14 non-PAUSE usersPYTHIAN Pythian Remote DBA
Changes for version 1.44 - 2012-04-23
- promote 1.43_00 to official release
Changes for version 1.43_00 - 2012-03-30
- BUG FIXES
- Applied patch from Rafael Kitover (Caelum) to column_info to handle DEFAULT columns greater in length than the DBI default of 80. The DEFAULT column is a long and it is a PITA to have to set LongReadLen which you can only do on a connection handle in DBD::Oracle. The default maximum size is now 1Mb; above that you will still have to set LongReadLen (Martin J. Evans)
- Fixed 70meta and rt74753-utf8-encoded to not die if you cannot connect to Oracle or you cannot install from CPAN if you have not set up a valid Oracle connection.
- Fixed 75163. Bfile lobs were not being opened before fetching if ora_auto_lobs was disabled (Martin J. Evans).
- Note: this has a minor impact on non bfile lobs when ora_auto_lobs is not in force as an additional call to OCILobFileIsOpen will be made.
- Removed all DBIS usage fixing and speeding up threaded Perls (Martin J. Evans).
- Minor fix to avoid use of uninitialised variable in 31lob.t (Martin J. Evans)
- clarification of when StrictlyTyped/DiscardString can be used and LongReadLen (Martin J. Evans)
- Documented the 3rd type of placeholder and rewrote the existing pod for placeholders (Martin J. Evans).
Modules[DEPRECATED] Perl access to Oracle databases for old oraperl scriptsOracle database driver for the DBI moduleWrapper to get Oracle informationWrapper for Oracle objectsTips and Hints to Troubleshoot DBD::Oracle
Providesin lib/DBD/Oracle.pmin lib/DBD/Oracle.pmin lib/DBD/Oracle.pm