Changes for version 1.22
- Fixed a bug when a callback failed but did not die. The resulting error message had a pointless colon in it. Reported by Slaven Rezic. RT #111036.
- Made the pure Perl version use Carp's croak rather than confess. The XS version has never included a stack trace in errors. You can use the on_fail setting to get a stack trace if you prefer. Reported by Slaven Rezic. RT #111036.
- The pure Perl code now uses "(unknown)" when it cannot determine the sub that failed, instead of "N/A". Reported by Slaven Rezic. RT #111036.
- Documented the PARAMS_VALIDATE_IMPLEMENTATION environment variable. Requested by Slaven Rezic. RT #111035.
- Params::Validate - Validate method/function parameters