Changes for version 0.104
- No changes from 0.103-TRIAL.
Changes for version 0.103
- Bug fixes
- Path::Tiny 0.101 on Windows made `$path->absolute("/foo")` return an absolute path starting with 'C:/foo', which was an unintentional behavior change. This release now uses any absolute base without further normalization.
Changes for version 0.101
- The 'absolute' method now always returns an absolute path, even if a user provided a relative path for the base path. The old, odd behavior was documented, but people often don't read docs. The new behavior avoids suprises.
- Added 'cached_temp' method.
- Path::Tiny - File path utility
- Path::Tiny::Error in lib/Path/Tiny.pm