Changes for version 1.11
- Sends Perl::Tidy errors during testing to a string instead of fs (GH#9)
- By default Perl::Tidy writes a perltidy.ERR file when it encounters errors. Perl::Tidy::Sweetened tests remove the error file then check to see if it is created after each test. This leads to a race condition with running in parallel (ie, prove -j 9). This commit makes Perl::Tidy write errors to a string buffer instead. Thanks @shlomif for the bug report (GH#9).
- Only changes tests. No need to upgrade.
- Perl::Tidy::Sweet - Tweaks to Perl::Tidy to support some syntactic sugar
- Perl::Tidy::Sweetened - Tweaks to Perl::Tidy to support some syntactic sugar
- Perl::Tidy::Sweetened::Keyword::Block - Perl::Tidy::Sweetened filter plugin to define new subroutine and class keywords
- Perl::Tidy::Sweetened::Pluggable - Simple object to facilitate a pluggable filter architecture
- Perl::Tidy::Sweetened::Variable::Twigils - Perl::Tidy::Sweetened filter plugin to handle twigls