Changes for version 0.5
- Allow reinitialisation of index and data fields from new blessed class.
- Also, made storage module MySQL use the front side object for class lookups.
- Cleaned up debugging.
- Fixed a bug where if a key to a storable hash was a reference to another object, the object would not become dirty, thus would not save changes. (Fix is if a key to the storable object is a ref to something, data_status is always dirty even on load)
- Added new dumper for support of nested objects.
- Doc update.
- Persistent::Hash - Hash persistence API (0.1)