Changes for version 0.22
- BUG FIX: finally() within a callback no longer produces action-at-a-distance bugs from reuse of package variables.
- BUG FIX: Resolve callbacks now properly defer propagation when an unfulfilled promise is given as the resolution value.
- Promise::ES6 can now “transparently” work in asynchronous mode via the new use_event() function. The old separate classes will eventually be deprecated.
- allSettled() method is added.
- Unhandled rejection warnings now show the stringification of the promise object itself. This can help with debugging.
- Promise::ES6 in lib/Promise/ES6/Backend/PP.pm
- Promise::ES6::Event::AnyEvent in lib/Promise/ES6/Event/AnyEvent.pm
- Promise::ES6::Event::IOAsync in lib/Promise/ES6/Event/IOAsync.pm
- Promise::ES6::Event::MojoIOLoop in lib/Promise/ES6/Event/MojoIOLoop.pm
- Promise::ES6::EventLoopBase in lib/Promise/ES6/EventLoopBase.pm
- Promise::ES6::IOAsync::_GUARD in lib/Promise/ES6/IOAsync.pm