Changes for version 1.00
- Added max_rtime and min_rtime parameters to test web server response time. The perl module Time::HiRes is now a prerequisite to install HTTP::WebTest. This code was a collaborative effort by the author and Michael Blakeley.
- Added pauth parameter for proxy authorization. This code was a collaborative effort by the author and Darren Fulton.
- Changed max_bytes and min_bytes paramters from test block parameters to global and/or test block parameters.
- Made format of output report more robust for max_bytes and min_bytes parameters.
- wt - test one or more web pages, either remotely or locally
- HTTP::WebTest - Test remote URLs or local web files