Changes for version 0.04
- fixed a bug in Text::Balanced that caused blocks to be incorrectly extracted when they contained backslashed followed by a newline. As a result Text::Balanced 1.84 is now required.
- fixed a bug which caused some backslash escapes to fail in IDENT tokens (thanks to Bjoern Hoehrmann)
- fixed a stupid precedence bug in the RGB regex and the float regex (patch by Steffen Goeldner)
- HTML end comments didn't work properly (Steffen Goeldner)
- @import looked for uri instead of url (Steffen Goeldner)
- added the possibility to parse properties that start with a '-'. I don't think that's too spec clean, but a lot of people seem to want those as extensions in various browsers (suggested by BH).
- added _ to the IDENT characters (it's in CSS2 Errata)
- fixed @page parsing (patch by SG)
SAC CSS parser
base class for SAC conditions
the default ConditionFactory
base class for SAC selectors
the default SelectorFactory