- XML::SAX::Expat - SAX2 Driver for Expat (XML::Parser)
Changes for version 0.36
- XML::SAX::Expat went through a thorough round of testing. A number of bugs were found and addressed
- start_document and end_document used to get the same hash, which is wrong
- same for start_prefix_mapping and end_prefix_mapping
- deprecated xml_decl() in favour of adding fields to start_document()
- removed some useless manipulations of the element stack
- end_dtd() now correctly passes an empty hash instead of nothing, as wouldn't start_cdata and end_cdata
- element_decl would return XML::Parser::ContentModel objects instead of a content model string.
- PublicId would sometimes be undef on external_entity_decl()
- added supported_features(), as well as support for http://xml.org/sax/features/external-general-entities and http://xml.org/sax/features/external-parameter-entities. XML::SAX::Base or XML::SAX::ParserFactory seem to have a bug in that they don't blow up on unsupported features. Thanks to the numerous people on the perl-xml list that supplied patches for this.