Changes for version 0.20_02
- MANIFEST fixes (thanks to the cpan smokers)
Changes for version 0.20_01
- split the documentation of the procedural interface out to File::Find::Rule::Procedural, as people often seem to get confused that the method calls don't take anonymous arrays after seeing the procedural code that did
- Chunky internal restructure. Now we compile a match sub from code fragments. Though more complex, this is a big speed win as it eliminates a lot of the subroutine dispatch.
- During the restructure we lost the ->test method. I hope that it's not missed, since maintining it through a deprecation cycle would be fiddly with the current _compile code.
- Split the findrule tests into their own file, and just skip the tricky ones on Win32.
- File::Find::Rule - Alternative interface to File::Find