Changes for version 0.12
- Added 'trustme' so that you don't have to lie about subs being private when the module fails to find their docs. Work by David Cantrell.
- Pulled HISTORY out into a Changes file.
- Deprecated and gutted Pod::Coverage::Overloader. The ignored patterns in the base class now include qr/^\(/ which is all it really did only in a stupidly complex manner.
- Pod::Coverage - Checks if the documentation of a module is comprehensive
- Pod::Coverage::CountParents - subclass of Pod::Coverage that examines the inheritance tree
- Pod::Coverage::ExportOnly - subclass of Pod::Coverage than only examines exported functions
- Pod::Coverage::Overloader - deprecated subclass of Pod::Coverage
- Pod::Coverage::Extractor in lib/Pod/Coverage.pm