Changes for version 1.106 - 2018-06-10
- Add support for overriding the resolved path for a given Module or Dist (Thanks to Kent Fredric <email@example.com>)
- Fix RT#84914: _dist_file_new lacks return check (Thanks to Alex Peters <firstname.lastname@example.org>) -- fixes RT#40158, too.
- Fix RT#60431: common @INC traversal code Phillip Moore <email@example.com> requested for easier overriding in controlled environments an extraction of @INC traversal in one subroutine. The provided patch has been applied with minor modifications, thanks Phillip!
- Fix RT#63548: State explicit how developers can use File::ShareDir even in development phase out-of-the-box
- Fix RT#18042: Windows style path errors (Thanks to Barbie <firstname.lastname@example.org>)
- Improve infrastructure of distribution (toolchain, perltidy, perlcritic, Devel::Cover, ...)
- deploy with most recent File::ShareDir::Install (v0.12-6-g29a6ff7 aka 0.13)
- File::ShareDir - Locate per-dist and per-module shared files