Changes for version 2.11 - 2004-07-02
- Backport the bleadperl version to CPAN. Changes:
- Change 22898 by rgs@valis on 2004/06/03 09:02:31
- Carp was mostly unusable with Safe because it may require Carp::Heavy at run-time (while require() is forbidden.) Have Safe load Carp::Heavy.
- Change 21063 by rgs@rgs-home on 2003/09/07 18:25:23
- Subject: [PATCH] Re: [perl #23656] Safe reval bleeds local variable values From: Dave Mitchell <email@example.com> Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2003 19:14:44 +0100 Message-ID: <20030907181444.GA7058@fdgroup.com>
- Safe - Compile and execute code in restricted compartments