Changes for version 2.12 - 2015-10-09
Changes for version 2.11_004 - 2015-10-01
- RT 105935 Revert change made in 2.10_001 to carp on failure to find root directory when performing an rmtree.
Changes for version 2.11_003 - 2015-08-03
- Fix root tests to properly call prereq() -- failed primarily on Windows since getpwent/getgrent not implemented on Windows.
Changes for version 2.11_002 - 2015-07-25
- Fix windows refactored tests - missing import and since it's out of Path.t the path creation creates 2 directories (t/Path_win32.t)
- Fix root only tests. getpwent/getgrent was called twice, causing skip_all to trigger and giving impression all tests pass.
Changes for version 2.11_001 - 2015-07-24
- RT 105527 FIX: Move eg/ and author tests from t/Path.t to xt/
- RT 105935 FIX: Clarify error behavior for rmtree errors on root directory (not fixed but documented). Clarify in documentation the how alike rmtree is to 'rm -r'.
- RT 105977 FIX: Fix INSTALLDIRS for Perl 5.6
- RT 105986 FIX: Refactor unit tests to better care for test counts
- RT 106039 FIX: Wrong version in Pod
- RT 106043 FIX: Suboptimal error message
- RT 106045 FIX: _run_for_warning does not consume multiple messages
- RT 106047 FIX: _run_for_verbose cause fail test on 5.6.2
- Removed optional File::Output usage and run those tests for everyone.
- File::Path - Create or remove directory trees