- Image::Size - read the dimensions of an image in several popular formats
Changes for version 3.2
- t/all.t Make the package buildable in a pure-Perl software stack. Per RT ticket #42930, make Compress::Zlib optional, so that those who do not need it are not required to install it. Updated the test around the compressed-SWF file to skip if Compress::Zlib is absent.
- Build.PL (restored)
- ChangeLog (deleted)
- ChangeLog.xml (added)
- MANIFEST (deleted)
- Makefile.PL (deleted)
- README.Win32 (deleted)
- etc/ChangeLogML.xsd (added) Making large-scale house-keeping changes to the build/dist process. Replace ChangeLog (plain-text) with a ChangeLogML file created from the CVS/SVN history and hand-adjusted; add the XSD for ChangeLogML; restore Build.PL and heavily enhance; and remove README.Win32, Makefile.PL and MANIFEST.
- lib/Image/Size.pm Per RT ticket #43452, make the cache visible outside the lexical scope of the module This allows the hash to be used with packages like IPC::Shareable or IPC::MM to enable sharing the cache between processes. Added extra documentation of this, and a new section describing approaches to cache-sharing.
- Transaction revision: 136
- lib/Image/Size.pm Fix URL/specification of the license info for LGPL.