- rpmprune - Remove unneeded files from a list of RPM package files
Changes for version 0.292
- ninth alpha
- Some unused variables were found in several places.
- Moved away from the self-tie mechanism and instead handle the data opacity in a completely different fashion. This simplified some code, muddled some, but ultimately led to the removal of several #define macros, more unused variable removal, and (hopefully) more stable code.
- Addressed a problem in both RPM::Database and RPM::Header XS code wherein destructors were not getting called when objects were implicitly or explicitly freed.
- Added more tests to the test suite.
- Changed the names of some of the find_* routines in RPM::Database. See the manual page. The old names were confusing me, despite my direct familiarity with the code!
- The find_* functions in RPM::Database may now take a RPM::Header object as their argument, and will use the package's name for the searches.
- It's still leaking RPM::Header objects in the RPM::Database routines. The alternative is a nasty mix of "attempt to free unreferenced scalar" errors and core dumps.