- rpmprune - Remove unneeded files from a list of RPM package files
Changes for version 0.30
- tenth alpha
- Much of the leakage of RPM::Header objects is now gone, due mostly to changing the prototype of rpmdb_FETCH to returning a SV* instead of a RPM::Header reference. The various class DESTROY methods seem to be getting called in the correct order, now.
- Caught a case in the RPM::Header class where attempting to reference an element of a non-existent tag would trigger auto-vivification on that key, which in turn was leading to some bad calls being made to the rpmlib routines.
- Re-did the av-assignment in rpmhdr_create. This should save on SV* creation, though it might not have been a leak. Still, this method is more efficient overall.
- Newer versions of rpm 4.0 tickled a bug in which a database offset value might get sent in without being initialized first. This was caught and fixed. Also related to the 3.0/4.0 rift, some variables only used for 3.0.X are now declared within #ifdef's to defeat 'unused' warnings.
- The current state of the module will be released to allow for use by other parties, without the wait for any ongoing development milestones on my part.