Changes for version 0.56
- etc/make_method: Small change to the generated XML, to add an "encoding" setting to the XML preamble.
- t/10_data.t: t/60_net_server.t: Very minor changes, to make the test work with older Perls and/or Test modules.
- lib/RPC/XML.pm: Add "encoding" settings to all XML preambles, and make the scalar variable "$RPC::XML::ENCODING" an importable symbol, should users want to change the default encoding. Not currently documented, since this is technically a break from the XML-RPC spec.
- Makefile.PL: t/50_client.t: Traced a bug that was causing test failures in 50_client.t to a bug in version 5.800 of the LWP package. Now, Makefile.PL explicitly requires 5.801 or higher, and the test suite skips the two tests that are broken by it, in cases where the system is still at 5.800 or older.
- lib/RPC/XML/Client.pm: Adding the encoding to the request and response blocks messed up some of the tests in the 10_data.t and 15_serialize.t suites. Fixed.
- README: etc/make_method: etc/rpc-method.dtd: lib/Apache/RPC/Server.pm: lib/Apache/RPC/Status.pm: lib/RPC/XML.pm: lib/RPC/XML/Client.pm: lib/RPC/XML/Function.pm: lib/RPC/XML/Method.pm: lib/RPC/XML/Parser.pm: lib/RPC/XML/Procedure.pm: lib/RPC/XML/Server.pm: Changed all URL references to the Artistic License from the (no longer valid) language.perl.com version to the (current, working) www.opensource.org one.
- make_method - Turn Perl code into an XML description for RPC::XML::Server
- Apache::RPC::Server - A subclass of RPC::XML::Server tuned for mod_perl
- Apache::RPC::Status - A status monitor similar to Apache::Status for RPC
- RPC::XML - A set of classes for core data, message and XML handling
- RPC::XML::Client - An XML-RPC client class
- RPC::XML::Function - Object class for RPC routines that do not check signatures
- RPC::XML::Method - Object encapsulation of server-side RPC methods
- RPC::XML::Parser - A container class for XML::Parser
- RPC::XML::Procedure - Object encapsulation of server-side RPC procedures
- RPC::XML::Server - A sample server implementation based on RPC::XML
- RPC::XML::array in lib/RPC/XML.pm
- RPC::XML::base64 in lib/RPC/XML.pm
- RPC::XML::boolean in lib/RPC/XML.pm
- RPC::XML::datatype in lib/RPC/XML.pm
- RPC::XML::datetime_iso8601 in lib/RPC/XML.pm
- RPC::XML::double in lib/RPC/XML.pm
- RPC::XML::fault in lib/RPC/XML.pm
- RPC::XML::i4 in lib/RPC/XML.pm
- RPC::XML::int in lib/RPC/XML.pm
- RPC::XML::Method in lib/RPC/XML/Procedure.pm
- RPC::XML::request in lib/RPC/XML.pm
- RPC::XML::response in lib/RPC/XML.pm
- RPC::XML::simple_type in lib/RPC/XML.pm
- RPC::XML::string in lib/RPC/XML.pm
- RPC::XML::struct in lib/RPC/XML.pm