Changes for version 0.61 - 2008-09-15
- t/00_load.t: Converted to Test::More due to some cpan-testers reports that showed test 2 failing. Hoping this might provide better feedback if it continues to fail.
- t/40_server.t: Changed a test for "localhost:$port" in the server URL method to optionally allow localhost.localdomain, for those systems whose /etc/hosts cause the former to convert to the latter. Was causing false failures.
- t/40_server.t: t/50_client.t: t/60_net_server.t: Test suites armored against server processes that die as a result of croak() or other calls within 3rd-party modules. The client and net_server suites were also converted to Test::More at this time.
- t/40_server.t: Fix for RT ticket #36078, fix the URL testing on the server object to be less strict. Instead of only allowing "localhost", now also allows "localhost.localdomain" and does a look-up of "localhost" for the 127.* IP address and permits that as well. In essence, this extends and supercedes the second change listed above after more invariant cases were discovered.
- lib/RPC/XML.pm: t/10_data.t: Per RT ticket #30354 and specific request from a large agency using this package, implemented an "i8" type as an extension to the official XML-RPC specification. Documentation and tests included. THIS SHOULD BE CONSIDERED EXPERIMENTAL.
- t/40_server.t: t/60_net_server.t: Some of the work in armoring the test suites against server-death changed the counts on tests and on call-counts in the system.status method. Some explicit re-starts didn't help.
- make_method - Turn Perl code into an XML description for RPC::XML::Server
- Apache::RPC::Server - A subclass of RPC::XML::Server tuned for mod_perl
- Apache::RPC::Status - A status monitor similar to Apache::Status for RPC
- RPC::XML - A set of classes for core data, message and XML handling
- RPC::XML::Client - An XML-RPC client class
- RPC::XML::Function - Object class for RPC routines that do not check signatures
- RPC::XML::Method - Object encapsulation of server-side RPC methods
- RPC::XML::Parser - A container class for XML::Parser
- RPC::XML::Procedure - Object encapsulation of server-side RPC procedures
- RPC::XML::Server - A sample server implementation based on RPC::XML
- RPC::XML::Method in lib/RPC/XML/Procedure.pm
- RPC::XML::array in lib/RPC/XML.pm
- RPC::XML::base64 in lib/RPC/XML.pm
- RPC::XML::boolean in lib/RPC/XML.pm
- RPC::XML::datatype in lib/RPC/XML.pm
- RPC::XML::datetime_iso8601 in lib/RPC/XML.pm
- RPC::XML::double in lib/RPC/XML.pm
- RPC::XML::fault in lib/RPC/XML.pm
- RPC::XML::i4 in lib/RPC/XML.pm
- RPC::XML::i8 in lib/RPC/XML.pm
- RPC::XML::int in lib/RPC/XML.pm
- RPC::XML::request in lib/RPC/XML.pm
- RPC::XML::response in lib/RPC/XML.pm
- RPC::XML::simple_type in lib/RPC/XML.pm
- RPC::XML::string in lib/RPC/XML.pm
- RPC::XML::struct in lib/RPC/XML.pm