Changes for version 0.10
- THIS RELEASE CONTAINS A BREAKING API CHANGE.
- The return value from load_sims() now contains the whole $row object, not just a hashref of the primary keys.
- You can now pass in things other than an array of hashes for a resultsource in the sim specification.
- A number, if all you're willing to accept the defaults and sims.
- A hashref, if you just want one thing.
- An arrayref (this was the previous API)
- If you pass in anything else, that resultsource will be skipped.
- You can now pass in a sim entry instead of a value for a given column.