Changes for version 0.99_02
- Added missing file to the MANIFEST
Changes for version 0.99_01
- Added explicit dependency on Perl 5.6.0
- Digest::MD5 requires 5.6.0
- Sub::Uplevel (dep of Test::Exception) requires 5.6.0
- Removed error()/clear_error()
- All error-handling is done with die()
- Broke out DBM::Deep's code into DBM::Deep::Engine
- Tied variables can no longer be assigned to a DBM::Deep object.
- This includes cross-file assignments.
- Autovivification now works
- This is a consequence of the fact that all assignments are tied.
- set_pack() and set_digest() have been removed.
- Instead, you will now pass the appropriate values into new()
- A pack_size parameter has been added to make 64-bit files easier
- Transactions now work
- DBM::Deep - A pure perl multi-level hash/array DBM