Changes for version 0.65
- A JDK 6 java agent added for exporting the j4p protocol via HTTP/JSON.
- Extended READ operation to support MBean patternames and multiple attributes with a single request
- Renamed 'max_depth', 'max_list_size','max_objects' as processing configuration parameters to 'maxDepth', 'maxCollectionSize' and 'maxObjects' respectively for consistencies sake.
- Bug fix: POST request respect these parameters as well now
- Added 'ignoreErrors' request option in order to allow a bulk read to succeed even if single read fails. In this case, the valu will be set to an appropriate error message.
- 'search' returns properly escaped MBean Names if unsafe characters are used.
- For GET request, instead of pathinfo a query with parameter 'p' can be used as alternative. This works around certain issues with special path handling with certain app-servers (e.g. Tomcat).
- JMX::Jmx4Perl::Request and JMX::Jmx4Perl::Agent hardened in order to be more smart with unsafe MBean Names and detect automatically the most convenient HTTP Request method (if not explicitely set)
- Added more unit and integration tests.
- Added VERSION command to JMX::Jmx4Perl to get to agent and protocol version
- Fixed error handling for bulk requests. Now each request object will return an associated response object even in the error case.
- Fixed JMX::Jmx4Perl::info for IBM JVMs
- Added JMX::Jmx4Perl->parse_name() for splitting up a given MBean object name into its parts
j4p agent protocol specification
Documentation for jmx4perl
Nagios check using jmx4perl for accessing JMX information
JMX access tools and modules
Access to JMX via Perl
JSON-HTTP based acess to a remote JMX agent
Specialized LWP::UserAgent adding authentication support
JMX alias names for jmx4perl
Internal object representing a concrete alias
Configuration file support for Jmx4Perl
Module for encapsulating the functionality of check_jmx4perl
Handler for Jonas
Base package for product specific handler
Handler for Geronimo
Handler for Glassfish
Handler for Hadoop
Handler for JBoss
Handler for Jetty
Handler for Jonas
Handler for Resin
Handler for Spring dm-Server.
Handler for Terracotta server
Handler for Apache Tomcat
Handler for Oracle WebLogic
Handler for IBM Websphere
A jmx4perl request
A jmx4perl response