Changes for version 1.02
- If Readonly::XS is installed, Readonly will use it for making scalars read-only.
- Callers are now forbidden to tie variables directly. This prevents sneaky callers from reassigning a variable via tie.
- Error messages have been changed to be more like Perl's own "Modification of a read-only value attempted at..."
- Catch and return an error if user tries to pass a constant to Readonly::Scalar (eg Readonly::Scalar 'hello', 'goodbye')
- Include a simple benchmark script.
- Add a few more test cases. You can never have too many.
- Add a simple benchmark program.
- Readonly - Facility for creating read-only scalars, arrays, hashes.